Kimera is a conference seat with an enveloping design and thick upholstery that stands out in terms of comfort, softness, and shape.
The seat is ideal for a variety of work environments and is available in a variety of configurations, including a low or high backrest. Kimera provides exceptional comfort in all of its variants and is a natural addition to any desk or meeting table.
- Chair model KIMERA with polished aluminium base and upholstered back and seat in imitation leather, and polished die-cast aluminium base.
- Seat height adjustment: through gas-lift piston, cone Ø 28 mm.
- Equipped with synchro mechanism
- 6 locking/unlocking positions (anti‐shock) with automatic return system
- Tension synchronized tilting adjustment with lateral crank
- EN 1335-1, EN 1335-2, EN 1335-3